Monday, August 27, 2007

Melanie




A couple of weeks ago Debbie told me that her friend want a computer, and she was willing to pay it off at $10 a week. with $50 as deposit. So one Thursday afternoon I deliver the computer to Bridget's place. Bridget neighbour, Mel, come over and said she also want a computer. She gave me $50 as deposit there and then.

I told Mel that I dont have much time, can only deliver the next week.
So here she is, in front of the computer with her kids.

The day after, she rang me up saying that the CDROM drive doesnt work. I asked her what kind of disk was it? She said PC-CDROM. When I came over that night, I put in the CD and can install it perfectly. (It was a PC game.)

Heck, she doesnt know how to install a program..So I showed her how to install a program from disk.

Amazing how a simple computer can change people's lives.

You too can be part of this. You can contribute to this fund that I am working on, helping people to own computer... like Mel.

My Paypal email: nooryahaya@gmail.com

1 comment: