Saturday, August 25, 2007

Computer in Homes

Some people in our community..are not well off. No telephone line. No computer.
Their children are behind in school because they cant do homework using computer at home.

For the past few months I have been assembling and put together second hand computer for a few people. And let them pay off at $10 week. A secondhand computer system might cost $300 to assemble, with keyboard, monitor and stuff ready to use.

So with limited amount that I have, I cannot afford to help many people. Cashflow and working capital problem. I had to wait for those whom I help to get computer to pay off before I can buy another computer.

Ideally this scheme that I am thinking off is self financing.
Let say that a computer system cost $400 each. So we sell this computer to Family A, and let them pay it off at $10 a week. It will take Family A 40 weeks to pay it off before we can get our initial capital to buy another computer to help Family B.

So here we go.

I am asking you, yes you the readers to donate some money, so that I can use the money to help others.

In the next few days I will post the pictures and families who has been benefiting from this scheme.

You can pay to my paypal account: nooryahaya@gmail.com

I was thinking of setting up a trust account, but I do not know the intricacies. May be if someone help..

No comments: